We, The Unplugged team, hold our customer’s information with utmost importance. We only ask for information that is absolutely necessary to complete your purchase or refund, like your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address, descriptions of the items required, language preference, your IP address, browser type and the operating system of your computer. We might also make enquiries on a need to base our customer’s skin and health condition in order to provide them with a personalized skincare routine.
Your personal information is securely stored in our database. We do not sell or lease your information to third parties. Only if it is required by the law, we may reasonably disclose your personal information. We may also disclose your information in the good faith that it will help in responding to a court order or help with legal proceedings, administrative meetings of any other nature. Our policy will prevent any kind of inappropriate access to your personal information.
1. Information we collect
We collect the information you provide to us and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between you and us & allows us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Account Signup Information: When you create the account, we ask you to provide the signup information, such as Email, Name, Phone, Address, Personal Number, Surname, Username.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging: When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information which you choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Payment Information: To order and use features of the Site, we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We collect your Billing address, Name and surname, Credit or debit card number, credit or debit card type, Credit or debit card expiration date. All online transactions are executed on a world-class secured payment gateway. We do not have access to your net banking details or credit/ debit card information. For more banking security information, please read point number 9 on T&C page.
- Login information: We collect Login information if you are logging in to our account with Authentication Data. Your account information and your password are part of the security system. Please do not share your password with a third party. If in any case, your password is compromised immediately change it.
2. Google Analytics
We, at The Unplugged, are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. In order to do so, we track some of your information based on your behaviour on our site. We conduct our own internal research to better understand our user demographic, user’s interest, and behaviour. We are mainly focused on the URL you just came from and the URL you next move to and whether our website has those URLs or not.
We may use the information we collect through our Site for a number of reasons, including to:
- to stay connected
- to customize marketing
We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests.
3. Direct marketing
We may use your provided contact details for direct marketing. These direct marketing offers, depending on your preferences, may be personalized taking into account any other information which you have provided to us (e.g. location, social media profile information, etc.) or we have collected or generated from other sources as described below.
If you wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing and refuse to receive information from us, you may exercise such an option at any time you wish by following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email.
You are free to opt out of our newsletters or any other emails at any time. You can do this by clicking on a link for that purpose at the bottom of our e-mail with the newsletters.
4. We want to talk to you
We may communicate with you through a variety of channels, including through our customer loyalty schemes, through the internet, and through a variety of means such as post, email, phone, fax, or text message, subject to your preference.
6. Your rights
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your personal information. Those rights are:
- The right to access the information we have about you: If you wish to access your personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about you: You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object to the processing: When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint: You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event where your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning you: You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
7. Third Party Manufacturing Disclosure
At Sacred Herbs, while we bring dedication and passion to our product formulations, we lack certain specific facilities and machinery. Therefore, to ensure the highest quality of our products, we collaborate with a third-party facility for their manufacture.
This manufacturing facility, Terrai Natural Products, takes full ownership of the products crafted under their supervision. They operate under Manufacturing License No.: 1153-ISM (HR), and are ISO 9001: 2015 and GMP Certified.
Full address of the manufacturing facility: Terrai Natural Products, 833 Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurugram – 122016
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
For your concerns: If you have any concerns or enquiries concerning your personal information or privacy policies, please refer to us.
Sacred Herbs, III-N-28, Ambedkar Road, Nehru Nagar 3, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201001